Monday, January 29, 2018

Hello, from afar...........

Hi there it's Anja again with another card for you today.

 
 



I hope you have seen the new release and maybe you have already ordered some of those great new supplies. I have used them in todays card to show you what you can do with them.





First I started with a horizontal cardbase and diecut a rectangle out of some white cardbase. I used the new focal dots stencil with some Rainbow distress ink colors. I created a sky by turning the stencil everytime. Then I diecut a circle out of the panel and diecut a circle out of some pink cardstock and placed it back in the panel. I stamped the image with black ink and clear embossed it. I cut a strip out of the panel to give some extra interest. The stripe is glued down flat and the rest of the panel is adhered to the card using some foamtape.
I diecut the word hello and adhered it. Stamped the sentiment several times without reinking.









Stamps;

Just saying hello and Lucent landscapes.



Stencil;

Focal dots;



Cool cuts (dies);

Hello twice, Postage edge circles, Double stitched rectangles.











Show us what you create with all those new and old supplies either here on the blog or instagram or Facebook and be sure to come back since we will have another challenge pretty soon.

Have a great week;
Hugs Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment