Friday, March 9, 2018

For Everything You Do Card

Hi there!
Samantha here today, and I have to say...I'm totally LOVING this card today!

 
     

Just because I'm the only one I know who doesn't like coffee...doesn't mean I don't like pretty things! Ha!! I can't wait to brighten someone's day with this fun card!


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your image (I used lots of images from lots of sets! Ha!) I colored everything in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- fussy cut out and set aside


- on your card front, stamp the leaves image three times at different angles in a light grey ink and then splatter with white acrylic paint!
- it doesn't matter if the stamped leaves overlap, because your main image will go over top

- arrange your flowers/leaves around the coffee cup in your desired look
- heat emboss the sentiment in white onto a strip of black cardstock and then attach


This would the PERFECT card to include a gift card in for a friend or teacher!


Ok, for such a 'small' focal point area on this card, I used a bunch of stamps!! Ha! I used Botanical Love, Coffee First, In Bloom, Magic Flowers, Time to Say Thanks and the Clustered Leaves cling stamp! Whew!

    

So exciting...next week is release week!!! Be sure to stick around to see all of the NEW goodies and inspiration!


~Samantha


       
    

4 comments: