Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Stencil Experiments Part 1

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have two cards to show you both featuring beautiful stencils by Create a Smile.






Over the years I collected different kinds of embossing and glimmer paste. With all the fabulous stencils Create a Smile is offering I thought it was a good idea to make a comparison.




For the first card shown above I used a translucent embossing paste. I mixed it with ink from ink pads. For this example I've chosen pale ink colors and went with a rainbow order. This way you get a subtle and shine through effect.


Here is my second card:


Here I used a glimmer paste by Nuvo and brighter colours. As you can see the background is much brighter. The glitter is very noticable and shines in various colours.


When you have backgrounds like these your card don't need much more. So all Idid was stamping, colouring and fussy cutting some critters and heat emboss a sentiment.

Next week I have two more cards with similar but different backgrounds to show you. Hope you will come back.




Show us your art work: Use #createasmilestamps when you're posting on Instagram!




      

No comments:

Post a Comment