Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Feel better!

Hi everyone and welcome back to our crafty space.Raluca here with a new card showcasing the adorable "Doctor's Helpers" stamp set.



I had a lot of fun last time when I played with this set and I created a card with the cute hedgehog (you can find that card here), so I decided to create another card with one of the cuties from the set and this time I chose the adorable sick beaver.



* First I stamped the images on some white cardstock, colored them using Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them.
* Next I die cut a light grey panel with the largest stitched rectangle and glued it to a white card base.
* Then I die cut a pattern paper with one of the "Postage Edge Circles" dies and one from white cardstock. The white one I also die cut it with a hill die and mounted it onto the pattern paper circle.


* I mounted the circle onto the card and the image on the circle.
* I white embossed a sentiment on a red strip of cardstock and mounted it on the circle.
* To finish my card I glued a few clear sequins and I added Wink of Stella on the cute beaver.









If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca






No comments:

Post a Comment