Friday, January 13, 2017

For Everything You Do

Hi there!
Samantha here with you again, and I'm delighted to share my card with you today! :)


     

I was really looking for a way to create a subtle background with lots of pop!! The floral image was a no brainer! It's so tropical and FUN!


This card was pure FUN! So let's make it together:

- first, stamp and color your images. I stamped my images onto some Strathmore Mixed Media Vellum Surface paper, then colored them in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
- once dry, fussy cut out and set aside.


- heat emboss the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock.
- stamp the vine/leaves image randomly in a light ink onto the cardfront.
- arrange your images and pop up the sentiment strip.
- finish off with some sequins!


Imagine the possibilities!! I'm thinking pops of RAINBOW people!! LOOOOOVE that idea! Ha! You could easily make a whole set of cards in various colors/occasions! It would be a perfect gift! :)
\

I had a blast! And I used the floral and leaf images from the Botanical Love stamp set! The sentiment is from the Time to Say Thanks set, and the background leaf image is the Clustered Leaves Cling stamp!

    

Did you know that you can get WAY more than just stamps and dies at the Create a Smile Stamps store? Oh yeah! There's paperwashiflairsequins and more!!!! 


~Samantha

  
   

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the subtle background and how you coloured the flower to make it really pop.

    ReplyDelete