Thursday, October 27, 2016

super quick christmas card

Hello crafty friends, Nicole here. 
Are you making christmas cards yet? Here's a quick one :-)



This week was so full of appointments, there was only time for a very quick card. AND I gave my heat gun to a friend of mine for a crafty afternoon she was hosting, so NO heat embossing for me. There I was in my craft room, looking for an idea... and then it hit me: I'm in the mood for rainbow colored snowflakes! :-)


It's as simple as it looks. Stamp the greeting with a black ink and stamp some snowflakes in rainbow colors and you're done. To add a little more interest, I added some gray snowflakes and some pearl drops as well. To finish up my card, I cut it down a little, mounted it on some foam tape and put a stripe of silver washi tape on my card base.



I like the traditional christmas colors but why not take your favorite color combo or rainbow colors?! It's so fun to experiment with different combinations. :-)











There's still time to play along the monthly challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day :-)
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment