Monday, October 31, 2016

Merry christmas.......

Hi folks happy Halloween but for today I don't have a Halloween card but a christmascard.

 
 


Since Christmas is around the corner I have to make some christmascards for my stash otherwise it will be last minute work.
I loved the last release and that image is so, so cute.




I started with a topfolded white cardbase.
Diecut a panel from white cardstock and diecut a circle out of some left over paper. I used the negative diecut to sponge te circle with distress ink. First I stamped the cling stamp and white heat embossed it.
I stamped the friendly turn on some vellum and white heat embossed it and fuzzy cut it.
Then I adhered it on the panel with a brad in the middle.
Stamped the sentiment and so finished the card.


 






Stamps;

A friendly turn, Christmas surprise., Snow Flurry (cling)



Cool cuts ( dies);

Double stitched rectangles









Try stamping images on vellum and heat emboss them. To give them some extra interest place them against a colored background and they will pop.







Play along with our monthly challenge and upload your projects we love to see them.


Have a great week,
Heart hugs Anja


1 comment: