Thursday, July 28, 2016

Du bist wundervoll

Hello crafty friends, Nicole here!

Let's take a crafty trip with that beautiful house boat. (The sentiment says: you are wonderful)



I did some watercoloring with my two year old son lately... While he was playing with the brushes and the colors, I painted some blue stripes on a piece of watercolor paper. I liked the result a lot and wanted to use it on a card.

  • paint some watercolor stripes on some watercolor paper, let them dry between the layers you add
  • stamp the house boat, color it as you like and fuzzy cut it (I used my Zigs)
  • cut the watercolor paper (mine covers about one third of the card) and add it to your card base together with the house boat
  • stamp the greeting on a piece of paper and cut a banner shape
  • I added some Glossi Accents to the windows and some white gel pen on the flowers



glowing sea side / strahlende Küste
 

ein riesiges Danke


I took a larger piece of watercolor paper for my background than I actually needed. Now I can make multiple cards with the same background.


There are tree days left to enter the BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE :-)
Have a lovely day!
Nicole





No comments:

Post a Comment