Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Mail!

Hey, stampers, Anni here!
I've got a card for you using the new cute set called "Post für dich" in German or Happy Mail in English.





The moment I saw the little snail with the envelopes I knew I wanted it to bring the mail to the bigger snail from the set Lovely Critters.




  • Heat emboss the sentiment in white.
  • Mask it off and add ink blending for the sky. Then mask off the sky and add more ink for the ground.
  • Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the snails. Add some highlights with a white gel pen.
  • Die cut a frame.
  • Assemble the card.


  • For the snails I combined Copics and colored pencils. This way you can lay down color fast with Copics AND add the details with the colored pencils - the best of the two worlds.
  • With inkbleding you can create a background in no time! And I love the effect!


Create a Smile only needs just a few more followers on Instagram to reach 10.000! Isn't it fabulous? Are you already following @createasmilestamps



      

2 comments:

  1. Diese Karte ist so so so schön! Mir gefällt einfach ALLES daran. :-D
    Liebe Grüsse, Nicole

    ReplyDelete