Monday, January 18, 2016

Announcement: Feb. Guest Designer and December Linky Winner

Hello crafty friends!

Only one day until we share the new release with you (which is our biggest release, so far, because we'll take a release-break in February) and I am so excited to share some amazing work with you today.

We've had more than 61 entires for our Guest Designer Call - wowzers! That's a huge number and the gallery was jam-packed with amazing projects from designers all over the world.

But before we get to announce the February Guest designer I would like to share our December stars and the December winner with you :)

There were quite a few creations that stood out to us, but we'll only share three in no particular order

Alexandra made multiple cards and I'm showing you two that are super cute! The first card using the Poppin' Over stamp set. I love how she created a circle for those little guys to peek through. Super duper cute. On her second card she showed some great coloring and a fun design!

Masha always surprises me with her creations and she's always inspiring. She shared a tutorial for these breathtaking shaker ornaments. I am in LOVE!


Natalie made a bunch of sweet cards, but this one is special. Have you ever created a mint-green Santa? I never thought about it and I love how this turned out. The background is beautiful as well!


A big thank you for sharing your art, Ladies! I feel so inspired whenever I take a look at our gallery. Thank you so much!



Now it's time for a random winner of a 15€ gift card to the store.....

{insert drummroll here}

it is

Natalie! Congrats! Please send an email to info@createasmilestamps.com within 7 days to claim your prize.


____________

Now for the most difficult part... The Guest Designer Search gallery knocked our socks off. Seriously.
Did you check out all the entries? I mean... wow!

We had some finalists who we had a super hard time picking from, so I decided to pick one as a Guest and have three others win at least a 10€ gift card because their art made me smile sooo wide (and I highly appreciate if you try again next time!)

The three girls who won the 2nd. prize - 10€ gift cards - are:

Her card is clean, clever, well colored, perfectly excecuted. Also does she take fantastic photos of her projects :)

2) Ellen H.
Ellen has a fantastic, unique style that I couldn't compare to anyone else's. On her card she shows layers, techniques, amazing coloring and a creative twist on our little digi :)


3) The craft bunny
I am a fan of Amy Lee. I've been following her on instagram for some time and I adore every card she makes. She's super creative, as shown on this card. where she used the digi in such a fun way - seeing the penguin from the back! The scene that she created makes ma wanna go there!
SURFER PENGUIN -BLOG AMY.png

Congrats on winning a 10€ gift card. girls! I hope you'll apply again in the future, we really loved your work! Please send an email to info@createasmilestamps.com within 7 days to claim your prize. :)

Now for the girl who stole our hearts, made us swoon and will be our February Guest designer....



fullcard_1080

What's not to love about this card? Her coloring (nearly no-line) is fantastic, the way she turned the kangaroo into a girl is so clever! I love the soft heart-shaped ink-blending and I need to say that I took a closer look at all her work and found that she never ever disappoints with any card. Each of them is perfect in design and execution, captured on amazing photos. I am so looking forward to seeing her work on our blog! <3


If your not among the stars and winners today - never ever give up, follow your own style and share your creations with us! We appreciate your work and creativity!

Have a wonderful day/ night
Christine


13 comments:

  1. Wow! So many amazing cards. Congratulations to everyone spotted here! And thank you Christine for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cjngratulaitons! Your card is just super lovely!!! ;) amazing job!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thank you for the prize! I never thought I'd win a prize! It's a total surprise! Congrats to Keeway and other winners!! I'm a fan of Keeway too! She is amazingly talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies! Such clever and cute entries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking me as one of the smiling stars!
    Congrtats to February Guest Designer ! and to the other ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great news in the morning! Thank you very much. Congrats to all ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Поздравляшки!!!!! ;) открыточка супер-классная!!!

      Delete
  6. All fantastic cards no wonder you guys had such a hard time choosing, I was so gutted i couldn't enter but like i said to you guys on instagram no printer ink (It still hasnt arrived :( ) and wont be ordering until this week. But saying that looking at all the entries i wouldnt have stood a chance. So much talent x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations kiwi concepts 🎉🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! Lucky me! :D
    Thanks a lot, I can't believe it.
    Will send an email to you right away.

    Congrats to the other winners and congrats to the new GD. You deserve it, Kiwi :)

    Hugs, Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I can't imagine how you guys ever picked a winner here because they are all so beautiful. I hope I can enter next time but I don't think I can even compete with everyone here. I'm sure I'd never win but I'd have fun showing you guys just what I can do. Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great cards! Big congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great cards! Big congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete