Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday Scrap Scenes with Terhi - Beautiful





Hello everyone, it's Terhi here with my first Create A Smile scrapbook layout.





I got my inspiration from the 'beautiful' chipboard word, as I thought it goes perfectly together with the picture of my younger daughter. Both elegantly beautiful, and I love the texts' font. The mint green washi tape gave me inspiration as well - didn't need to wonder about the color scheme.



Please enjoy my process video - http://youtu.be/UtAJaF9SgZw.




Stamps: Arrows
Other: Sending Sunshine Enamel Stickers, Mint Drops Washi Tape, Chipboards - beautiful




If you ever have thought how much you adore the scrapbook layouts you've seen, but never tried to do one: Just try, right now! 
You don't need nothing more than a photograph and your card making supplies. Enjoy the process, it's so much fun.


We are having a Guest Designer Call - get your submission in before June 5th!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I love the layers you created under your photo in what "looked" like such an effortless way but I'm sure developed over years of practice. Would love to see how you add journaling to a page.

    ReplyDelete